Thursday, November 4, 2010

I know enough to know I don’t know enough
Which is why I always write my theology down in pencil
I have to be continually corrected
As I’m being perfected
I’ll need The Lord to erase
What’s in place
By Pride and not Grace




Someone said I have a “Blind spot”
but I just can’t see it
Sometimes it is hard for us to clearly see
The true reflection of you or me
Which is why we must most carefully
Examine ourselves (not others) daily
We must look at ourselves in exactly the same way
We look at others each and every day
And if we’ll (love) look at our neighbours
As we (love) look at ourselves
Then in all things we will excel


1 Cor:11:28
2 Cor:13:5






“We must become as offended with our own sin as we are with anyone else’s. Then, everyone else’s won’t seem as bad.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...