Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Prophetic Word continued:

“We have to be vessels of honour that will contain the richness of the Spirit, the food that people need to live! And when the famine comes, which it will, we need to be ready to give it away, that they might live forever. We need the Words stored up in us so that at the right time, because, oh this is what the Lord’s saying, oh, oh, He made them hungry, He made them so hungry, He made them so hungry that they were forced to come to Joseph to live, for food and there will come a time where those that are fat on the things of this world that do not care for the things of My Spirit says the Lord – I will make them so desperate and so hungry that they have no choice but to come to My Apostles and Prophets and receive the Words of Life and so live forever. I put My word in the mouths of My Apostles and Prophets and My church has rejected their word, which is My word and they rejected Me but there will come a day where they will have no other choice but to come to those I have selected to receive the words of Life that they might live forever. If they do not they will not make it. My Apostles and Prophets will be like Joseph, they will be Joseph’s. There will be no one higher in the Kingdom beside Me and they will sit at My right hand. Oh, oh, no one will have greater Authority. I speak wisdom on God’s Apostle’s and Prophet’s today, I speak wisdom for them all over the earth, wisdom oh God. Do not let them be led astray. Do not let them be led astray, Father. Oh. But let them store knowledge, let them store the words to be given out when people receive them. Do not let them give that precious, precious food to people that will trod on it and spit on it and not receive it ah God! Oh I just see right now there’s Apostles and Prophets that are trying so hard to give out the riches I’ve placed in them, they’re trying so hard. They’re looking for churches, they’re looking for crowds, they’re looking for people, they’re so excited at the richness of the revelations, they want to share them and it’s not time yet, it’s not time. The people aren’t hungry, the people aren’t hungry. Ah, they’re wasting it. They’re presenting this buffet before people that are already stuffed, full of everything but Me says the Lord. They’re stuffed with everything but Me, says the Lord. Ah, they’re full of the things of this world and when they’re full of the things of this world they can’t eat of Me, oh. And I just saw the Lord saying that if they do not eat My flesh and drink My blood they will end up eating their own flesh and drinking their own blood and thereby destroying themselves. Oh, oh, oh. They must either eat of Me or they will eat themselves, even as the children of Israel ate their own children, oh, oh God, oh God protect Your Apostles and Prophets. Oh God, let them be content Lord to consume the Revelation You give and let it remain within them for the proper time. Let them not seek to, force feed is what I’m hearing, force feed God’s people. They’re trying to force feed His people and they’re wasting so much of it. It’s so precious and they’re wasting it. Oh Father, don’t let Your Apostles and Prophets waste Your words, Lord. The Lord says there’s a reason there was 400 silent years, there’s a reason there was 400 silent years before Jesus was born and it’s because the hearts of the people were so hardened and obstinate, God.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...