Sunday, December 12, 2010

Help! Strange Pictures




Dear readers,
These photos were shot recently near my apartment in Yang Pyeong, South Korea. It was a special night, the night of our second snow fall. My youngest daughter Karianna and I were walking home and I happened to have my camera with me. I like to take "snow" shots, that is, I like to aim the camera straight up into the falling snow and use a flash to take the picture. The flash will illuminate the flakes and create some fun shots. As we turned a corner on the way home, Kari asked if she could play in an empty parking lot. When she did, I took these four shots. All four were taken in rapid succession, within about a minute.
Keep in mind, the smoky looking effect, could not be seen with the naked eye, only through the camera lens. There were no buildings close by, closest was 20 feet behind me, a convenience store. No smoke appeared to be coming from that building or any other.The last shot was actually taken in between the others, showing no effects. I am at a loss to explain what I'm seeing in these pics, if anyone has any ideas, let me know through the comment section below. Thanks so much. Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...