Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Here i sit
                       forlornly
waiting for
                         inspiration
                                      to come to me

My mind wanders with so little to do
I think of exotic locals like Kathmandu
I think of swarthy skinned men on flying carpets
traveling far with their turbans starlit
and I think of jungles filled with prowling things
and of the sight of eagles borne on majestic wings

Yes, i think of many things
                        both far and near
but the thought that I now hold most dear
is
        oh how i wish i had some
                                 toilet paper here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...