Friday, December 24, 2010

I need to feel the warmth of the sun upon my skin
I need to breathe the air of the One within
I need you each and every day
can't survive till I hear you say -
                       I love you my son
                       I'm pleased we are one
                       And when your days are done
                       Your life has just begun
I need to hear your thoughts inside my head
I need to know that you and I are wed
Life is empty and worthless,
a desert, vanity, unless
you confess -
                       I love you my son
                       I'm pleased we are one
                       Your sin is under my blood
                       You're purified by my touch
my love...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...