Monday, December 6, 2010

The island of the innocent

I've moved to the island of the innocent
where I was always and forever meant
to be
to be
For when men are cast down
I'll make this joyful sound -
There is a lifting up and
all you humble come and sup
And when I make a decree
it shall be established unto me
For when I pray He shall hear me this day
This Day that the Lord has made
will never fade
I will delight in the Almighty
and for every thought he has for me
And I lift my face unto him
for he is my defense and safety
and my salvation from my sin

Yes, I now dwell on the island of the innocent
where resides those who truly repent
and we are delivered by his purity
forever living splendidly

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...