Thursday, December 16, 2010

My heart just burst through my chest
it's made a terrible mess
So this is what it means to be
blessed...

Love is messy
I have found
Just won't stay inbounds
Crashes the gate
Often won't wait
When we love
Pain and Joy are both our fate

Words fly free,   too easily
sometimes when we're angry
emotions entangle us
You've made quite a fuss
Can it still be
that you're in love with me?
But you don't invest that much energy
in someone you don't care for deeply
But as my heart's lying beating on the floor
please don't step on it once more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...