Saturday, January 1, 2011

Well, another year comes to a close as another exits the womb. What exciting developements will we experience in 2011? Exciting only if you are on the winning team. God gave me a tremendous revelation a few years back which I put in my book "Freedom from Babylon". It is one of the most important revelations you will ever hear. I have decided to publish it here in this blog, starting tommorrow. Take it to heart. Consider it carefully. There is much wisdom and insight in it. I spent three weeks shut up in my prayer closet with the Holy Spirit, who virtually dictated the book to me. Great freedom and deliverance is yours, starting tommorrow for "you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free".  Chris PS Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 I heard the Spirit say - " Isolation: Degradation or Consecration "?  He told me there are two kinds of Isolation  - one from the...