Monday, February 7, 2011

Arise Complete part three

Look at chapter three, verse 21 of 1 Corinthians - "Therefore LET NO MAN GLORY IN MEN, for all things are yours, whether Paul or Apollos or Cephas or the world or life or death or things present or things to come - ALL ARE YOURS AND YOU ARE CHRIST'S and Christ is God's". Oh Hallelujah! Ultimately, we all belong to each other and we all belong to Christ and he is God the Father's! Division is of the devil, Holy communion is of Christ. You do not belong to your church or denomination or any man made organization, which glory in men, whether Luther or the Pope or Peter or Paul, no you belong to every real believer on earth and they belong to you and we all belong to the Father through Christ. Believe me, the day will fully come when petty, fleshly denominational boundaries rooted in pride will be destroyed and God's people will be one as he is one and it is then we will be ready to marry him forever. Believe with me for this day to come sooner rather than later. God is currently crying out to his bride - "Come my beloved, let us go forth into the field, make haste, my beloved, and be thou like to a roe or a young hart upon the mountains of spices" S.O.S. 7:11 & 8:14. Beloved, we all must come to the place of maturity in our relationship with him so that when he invites us to that place of intimacy, we can respond with as much passion as he approaches us with. Haven't there been times when you felt you could hardly breathe another breath without him, without his presence filling your soul? When he comes to us, for intimacy, may our breasts satisfy him, may we be able to provide the sincere milk of the Word to those he desires us to disciple. Those in Babylon, caught up in Christianity as a religion, are not maturing. "We have a little sister and she hath no breasts: what shall we do for our little sister in the day she shall be spoken for?" S.O.S. 8:8.

My beloved is mine and I am his
and I have kept myself for a time such as this
His coming is near as the dawn to my eyes
this longing of mine is soon satisfied
Come quickly! King Jesus! Says the Spirit, says the bride
I'll not arise complete till you draw me to your side
My God in my heart is an all consuming fire
Come quickly Lord Jesus for now I so desire...

Until then, my Lord, I will prepare for you this goal -
My spirit without spot, no blemish on my soul
I will cleave to you my God, I will cling to you so close
and by your side I will abide, I will never let you go
My heart cries for you
your return I await my sire
Yes arouse my Love, awaken
for now I so desire...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...