Thursday, June 9, 2011

Lamentations part four

"The kings of the earth and all the inhabitants of the world, would not have believed that the adversary and the enemy should have entered into the gates of Jerusalem"(4:12). Really, it is hard to believe that the enemy has entered into God's people and done such harm, such massive deception. Rather than God's people entering the gates of Hell, Hell has been entering our gates! God, oh God save us! We need you Jesus (The Lord saves)! Deliver us from the sins of our (false) prophets and the iniquities of our priests (pastors) (vs. 13). "They have wandered as blind men, they have polluted themselves" (4:13) is an apt description of much of "christianity" today. "The anger of the Lord has divided them; he will no more regard them: they respected not the persons of the priests, they favored not the elders". How many churches "respect not the priests" that are among them, the saints who sit week after weak in their pews and rot. How often have I seen elders in congregations never recognized or honored as elders? I've seen people honored as elders because they have money. How many in leadership today shouldn't be? How many who are not, should be? "As for us in our watching we have watched for a nation that could not save us" (4:17). Over the years, I've heard various teachings trying to reveal the USA in scripture but this is the first time I've heard the Holy Spirit say it. So many are watching us, are looking to us to save them but we cannot. Israel should not look to us to save her for we cannot. We as Americans should not look to ourselves, our own nation to save us for we cannot. Especially do not look to Obama to save, for he is a disciple of the anti-christ spirit of this age.                                                                                                                                                                           From whence comes our help?"Our soul waiteth for the Lord: He is our help and our shield"(Ps:32:20). "But I am poor and needy; yet the Lord thinketh upon me: thou art my help and my deliverer, make no tarrying, O my God"(Ps:40:17&70:5). "God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble"(Ps:46:1). "Give us help from trouble; for vain is the help of man. Through God we shall do valiantly"(Ps:60:11&12,108:12). "Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? Or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?
Unless the Lord had been my help, my soul had almost dwelt in silence. When I said, my foot slippeth; thy Mercy O Lord held me up. In my multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul"(Ps:94). "I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth"(Ps:121:1&2) "Our help is in the name of the Lord"(Ps:124:8) "Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help"(Ps:146:3). "O Israel, thou hast destroyed thyself, but in Me is thine help. I will be thy king"(Ho:13:9).

Say this with me -  "Our fathers have sinned and are not; and we have born their iniquities"(Lam:5:7). As I said in a previous epistle, we often have to fight battles with enemies our parents should have defeated. This battle is ours to win but we must fight the good fight of faith, we can no longer sit and hear how victorious we are,how mighty our God is, yet never DO anything. "Servants have ruled over us"(5:8). All leadership in the Body, but especially pastors, for they are the most common, should be serving us but instead they often lord over us - "And whoever will be chief among you let him be your servant" "But he that shall be greatest among you shall be your servant". I don't know about you but most of the churches I've attended demand that you become their servant and they'll tell you that this is God's way of building godly character in you. They don't display this themselves but expect you to. Oh they'll tell you they paid their dues to get where they are and if you'll just spend some time (years, usually), scrubbing toilets and ushering, God will one day reward you. But you know what, if you go back to those churches after five or ten years, the same ones are ushering etc. and have never been recognized and given place to do anything spiritual, to minister in any meaningful way, unless you count children's church. Normally, the only way you can fulfill the call of God on your life in a place like that is to leave. These churches exist to provide the Pastor with a platform to teach and preach and minister, they do not desire to share the platform with anyone God calls. They'll have a visitor come in and occasionally someone from the congregation can minister once in awhile but they will never step back and let
the Holy Spirit choose whomever He will to minister. "There is none that deliver us out of their hand" (5:8). Where are the apostles and prophets who will deliver the church out of the hand of the current pastoral system stemming from religious Christianity? Who will stand up and provide apostolic and prophetic revelation and authority, accurately depicting God's mind and heart, piercing the veil of deception Satan has woven in the minds and hearts of men? Who will stand and declare the Truth, even if it means their death?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...