Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Some of my favorite songs

Just thought I'd do something different and share some of my favorite songs.
For instance, I really like that one from the movie Titanic, you know, the one by Celine Dion - "My chambered muscle organ which maintains vertebrate circulation will go on".

I also like the theme to "Chariots of a persistent chemical reaction which combusts to exo-thermically release heat and light" by Vangeliss.

Also, I've always thought the Debbie Boone smash hit "You provide electromagnetic radiation of a wave length visible to the human eye for my life" is a beautiful song.

Let me know of some of your favorite songs in the comment section. Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...