Friday, July 8, 2011

Jesus became broken and bleeding in his flesh
so my heart may now bleed with inward brokeness
He was afflicted on the outside
that all my inward pride could be crucified and die
So as He was hurt for me
I want to hurt too
not so much outwardly
but inward where is the Truth
I want to die to pride and the lie
that this life is worth living without your majesty inside
So Lord, as you went through suffering -
may I too, with you, become an offering
that is acceptable and pleasing to our Father
that will give him eternal joy and pleasure...
                                                                        Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...