Saturday, October 8, 2011

A lullabye

Should the sleep escape your eyes
Listen to my lullabye
Like the moon shines softly down
You'll soon hear my soothing sound

And soon you'll fall fast asleep
Because this knowledge your heart keeps -
And in knowing this you'll rest,
You are loved and you are blessed.

You are loved without measure
To mommy and daddy you're a treasure
You're a gift from God above
Given to us to hold and to love

So close your eyes and listen close
To angel's wings - Heaven's host
As they guard your precious child's soul
The Word of God will keep you whole

Goodnight my child, close your eyes
My love is with you through the night
My face you'll see come morning's light
When I'll hold you close and hug you tight.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part two If we do not "cut off and cast away" during our times of Isolation  - that which displeases and offends The Lord, then H...