Monday, October 3, 2011

This Miraculous World

Every moment of every day
And I mean what I'm about to say
Is a miracle,     is God's embrace
Is the pulse of the love He's sending our way

Every breath we take
Is a gift from God that can't be faked
Every joy and every heartache
Every triumph and mistake
All are worth going through
If they draw us closer to You

Every sunrise     that greets my eyes
Cannot fail to testify
God loves me with a love so vast
Even Eternity cannot compass
The love my God each day unfurls
To every boy and every girl
In this miraculous world

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...