Thursday, May 31, 2012

I lost my way
through darkened days
wandering, stumbling, nothing to say

Didn't know if love was real          or not
I can't conceal what I haven't got
but it sounded like something worth living for
yet no message in a bottle ever found my shore
But because my heart was longing,
because I hurt so much,
Love came and found me
and offered me his touch.
His nail scarred hand told me he too knew of pain
How wonderful it was when he first spoke my name,
when he first held me in his embrace
as his tears soaked my hair
as they fell off his face....

and I finally knew a Father's care
and my thirsty soul was satisfied and filled up
and I knew I'd never be alone again
for my search for love had come to an end

Thank you Jesus for being my friend
my feeble heart is yours to mend

if you can make use of me than please do
all I want is to please you.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part two If we do not "cut off and cast away" during our times of Isolation  - that which displeases and offends The Lord, then H...