Sunday, May 20, 2012

So,
What can I share with you that wouldn't be a waste of your time and mine?
What could I write with these few words that might be worthy to opine?
With the billions of words generated daily in this world -
will my few stand the test of time?
Only and if their genesis is beyond the realm of human ken,
would they be worthy of your attention.
As he did of old, the Holy Spirit can mold
and shape these words in my heart.
That when they arrive on this page they're alive
and life to you they'll impart.
So my job then
is to put paper to pen
but only when
He
overshadows me
consumes      me
nudges and moves   me
So i wait           patiently...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...