Thursday, July 5, 2012

What a beautiful miracle life is!
What a wonderful gift God did give
when he breathed into Adam that he might live!
Oh how awesome is every heartbeat, every breath,
proving to us his faithfulness
and his eternal desire to bless!
I don't want to squander what he's given,
this incredible life i'm livin'.
I want to be a son he's proud of,
someone he'll talk about and love
and dance over with joy!
I want to be a good  boy.
Daddy, take back all I've taken from you -
my heart and my flesh are yours, it's true.
When did I wander? When did I stray?
No matter how far, take me back today.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...