Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Your mercies are renewed every morning
My soul you are always restoring
You attend unto my prayer
You show that you care
with each new days dawning
My God, you're so good to me
You've created me so thoughfully
You attend unto my destiny
I'm on your mind continually
from the womb to the tomb,
Your love blooms mightily!
Your heart is towards me, daily
Your right arm is strong enough to save
You've numbered each of our days
Oh God, we give you praise!
We're the weak and feeble ones
yet you keep us from the evil one
Though like sheep we're led to the slaughter
We're ressurected daily by our Holy Father
You breath sustains us each day
in our frailties   your strength saves
This is why we may now say
We love your words and we love your ways.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...