Sunday, August 12, 2012

Oh my God I give to Thee
my heart as your dowry,
my tongue as your fountain pen
my soul as your inheritance.
Let us be,        exclusively,
one another's,       eternally

I'm as naked as you were on the Cross
I've taken my fig leaf off
My shame is exposed for all to see
I need you Lord to cover me
Take me as your bride for eternity

I'm through
running from you
I fix my heart towards you
oh my Lord I adore you

You've forgiven me far more than
seventy times seven
I can never repay you for what you've given
All I can do, what you've wanted from the start,
Lord Jesus, is give you my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...