Monday, October 1, 2012

Eccl: 1:18

The more wisdom I receive
the more I grieve.
The Truth is ravaged and bloody
and difficult to see.
Oh God!   This burden I carry!
I long for someone to share it with me.
Instead I'm shunned and mocked scornfully.
How have the mighty fallen!
How have the called out ones
refused to come out!
Oh how the blind and deaf think they're perfect!
Oh God, my heart cannot bear my people's shame!
So many make the claim
they are Your's today
but they will not obey.
They refuse to follow
but follow their religion instead.
How can they be rescued?
If they will not receive Truth?
Rescue them, deliver them, oh God may they come to know you!

The Lord be Magnified....

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...