Saturday, November 10, 2012

I wish I had no ability
to see the evil around me
When people despise or ignore me, ah
I wish I had no idea
I don't want to know good from evil
I just want to eat from the Tree of Life and be full
When people disdain and hate my very name,
I wish it didn't cause me such pain.
I wish I was like a child who
like Narciso Perez, has no clue.
I wish I could love everyone I meet
through and through
and be dead to the evil people do
I don't want to know evil anymore
in any of it's myriad forms
Oh crud, I'm whining again
too much time do I spend
complaining and dwelling on sin
But that's my life
a series of peaks and valleys
bright lights and blind alleys
ups and downs
smiles and frowns
cruise ships and galleys.....

"Fret not thyself because of evildoers"  Ps: 37:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...