Friday, November 23, 2012

Some can't see past their own nose
Of others around they pay no heed
They take no pause, they make no note
They only care for their own needs
Their only concern is "what's in it for me"?

Others give of themselves selflessly
Constantly caring with gracious deeds
Giving away their most precious commodity -
thier time, just to make others happy
Their chief concern is "how may I serve thee"?

Now ask yourself this - which one are you?
Maybe a combination of the two?
I understand that balance is sometimes necessary
but do esteem others first and of pride be wary.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 I heard the Spirit say - " Isolation: Degradation or Consecration "?  He told me there are two kinds of Isolation  - one from the...