Friday, March 15, 2013

I have noticed a phenomena
for which I am chagrined
For when this I've seen
I've become rather saddened
I've seen people give quite generously
to ministries that cause God grief.
I've been to the mission field
I've seen first hand
Ministries that don't serve God but man
Ministries that are at odds with the Lord
Yet when money is given - on them it is poured.
In God's eyes, this is a sin
We should only give when told to by Him
He alone should tell us to whom and how much to give
For He alone knows who isn't from Him and who is.

So give only as He leads you to
that His Spirit will not be grieved with you....

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...