Thursday, August 15, 2013

When my heart fades
and I have no more days
Receive me,   receive me...

When my mind has gone
and I sing no more songs
Receive me,   receive me...

Make me who you want me to be
Meet me on the stormy sea
Sooth my soul with words of beauty
Touch my eyes that I might see
             Eternity
Can I come to the place
where I see your face
I'm needy,    I'm needy...

I'm poor, blind and lame
and if not for your name
oh I'd be,    yes I'd be

Destitute for all of my days
Unclean in all of my ways
Unable to give you praise
Unable to hear and obey

Jesus - rescue me!

(from mediocrity)


You hear my prayer
I will respect you Jesus
You are my Savior

A Haiku by my daughter Karianna, age 9

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...