Saturday, December 28, 2013

A letter from my cat -

Hello -

First of all I'd like to thank you for letting me kill the dog live in such a nice house. I really enjoy living here. I do have a few kill the dog minor complaints though. Such as the fact that my food never changes, day after day. Also, kill the dog you never let me outside. I'd love to kill the dog chase a few birds or squirrels sometime. Over all, I'm happy here. Oh, and about the dog? I'm fine with it though he does get on my nerves occasionally.
                                       Signed, kill the dog,  yours truly.  Bandit

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...