Thursday, December 19, 2013

Dance with delight
Cause your heart to take flight
Don't hesitate or be shy
It's your turn to fly!
You've been invited to the Dance!
To join in the Divine romance!
You may not get another chance,
so approach your King
with a heart both humble and contrite,
and may it be for you as it was for me,
may it be - Love at first sight!

It was love at first sight
when I met my Lord.
Love at first sight
for He struck a chord
deep within me
Immediately
I was awestruck by His beauty.

Jesus - no one compares with you.
Jesus - no other love will do.
Jesus - with you my hearts' consumed.
Be near me now or I'll swoon.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...