Thursday, January 9, 2014

The Lord's lament - Remember Me


I painted you a sunrise,
a glimpse of Glory to greet your eyes.
I notice when you notice Me
and when you daughter giggled
as you softly tickled her feet,
I too enjoyed her company.

 You see all that I've created
should be jointly celebrated
by you and I together, can't you see?
So when that song uplifts your soul,
when you're at peace as that river rolls,
won't you please, oh please remember Me?

We're meant to enjoy together
all your life-long pleasures,
whether music, art or sweet intimacy,
no matter the cause
when you're happy just give pause
and please, won't you please,
            remember Me......

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...