Thursday, March 6, 2014

The crack of the bat.
The umpire's called strikes.
The fresh air in your lungs
and the warm sunlight.
Something about baseball
just      feels      right.

Hotdogs and peanuts,
home runs or doubles,
at a baseball game
you can forget your troubles.

The sound of the ball
smacking the glove,
man, baseball is a game
we American's love!

So take me out to the ball game,
take me out to the park,
cause my Boston Red Sox
well, they play with heart!
Let's hear it for baseball! Give a cheer one and all! My homage to a game I love....Spring and Baseball go so well together! So go enjoy a game this Spring, little league or pro....doesn't matter, just get outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...