Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Yes....
I saw that shooting star
that You sent from afar
You had to start it on it's journey
long before I came to be
Just proving once again
the wonderful love You have for me...

And...
I smelled that flower You put in my path -
knowing long before just where I'd be at
That wild flower began to grow
long before You came to know
me...
just proving once again
how faithful is Your love's flow  

My precious God - taking notice of me,
walking with me, talking with me,
under the cool of my heart's garden's trees,
our fellowship together is sweet indeed!

Our communion, our very union
is better than all other pleasures
this life has to offer combined.
I treasure Your love and presence
as much as You do mine....

2 comments:

  1. This is the kind of poetry i look for to read. It reminds me that God has pleasures at His right hand; that He wants us to delight in Him as He does us. Thanks for sharing your beautiful poetry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment...i average about 35 page views a week but no one ever comments so I wonder if my poetry is impacting anyone....so i really appreciate your input......Michael Waxman

      Delete

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...