Monday, December 22, 2014

The soft green hills of Canaan seeming
so close I can almost taste it's air
The golden sunsets, the stars are gleaming
Oh my love, I'll meet you there

All God's promised, He's not forgotten
The land of love where war is rare
He'll bring to fruit all He's begotten
And I know my love I'll meet you there

This land of strife
This land of war
This land of hate
will be no more

The strife of tongues
they will soon cease
As we fill our lungs
with the air of Peace

So rest my love, take my hand
as God leads us to our promised land
Where milk and honey they flow abundantly
And God forever loves you and me
Where God forever loves you and me,
Faithfully......

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...