Thursday, January 15, 2015

As the River flows to the Sea
So Your Love flows faithfully
And Lord, I know I’ll always be
Comforted

As the deer pants for the water
I cry out to You Holy Father
Then Your sweet voice helps me not to falter
And I’m
Comforted

Comforted – in times of trial
Because You’re with me all the while
Comforted in times of need
Because You always hear my pleas
And oh my God You comfort me

As the moth’s drawn to the flame
I can’t resist crying out Your Name
Jesus, Yeshua,
Yesterday, today and tomorrow just the same
Healing, Blessing, Comforting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...