Sunday, March 22, 2015

oh the yearning
oh the tug on my soul
oh the compelling urge
to go
just go
I can no more stand here
beyond the appointed time
than I could stop myself
from forming this rhyme
The call of the wild
The call to explore
The call to experience
more and more
New lands and faces
New vistas and vast spaces
is God's way of saying to me
Come explore,
forever more
new and exciting Galaxies
Eternity will always be
full of fresh discoveries
for there is no end to God's creativity
(perhaps you and I will join him in fashioning new worlds and skies,
forever, together, seeing new sights!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...