Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Lord, I yield my heart to you
Place it on the altar to
give you my heart in sacrafice
May all my heart now be made right

When temptations come, as I know they must
May I then set my heart to trust
That your deliverance is sure
For my heart's disease you are the cure

There is no other to which I flee
But to my source of purity
For you my Jesus alone are Holy
And you alone can rescue me

I yield my soul to you most High
Hear my plea, oh hear my cry
May all my sin within me die
That I may join you in the sky

I am wicked, I am wretched
I am poor and blind and naked
Without you my heart a desert waste is
You oh God are my oasis

Find my heart a furrowed field
To you my Lord doth my heart yield

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...