Monday, October 12, 2015

I've arrived at the conclusion that our lives are designed by God to correspond with the four seasons. From birth to 20 is the Spring of our lives...from 21 to 40 is the Summer....from 41 to 60 the Fall and from 61 to 80 the Winter. So i am now in the Autumn of my life....it so happens Fall is my favorite time of year and in life, i am having the time of my life. I have enjoyed my years from 40 till now more than any others. Just like Winter, when we reach that stage of life, we slow down...well, everyone but my Aunt Fran that is....and in the Winter stage, death comes......so, whatever stage of life you are in, enjoy it! Remember - "Life shrinks or expands in direct proportion to one's courage".

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...