Friday, October 23, 2015

The older I get the younger I think,
swishin' my feet through\ the fallen leaves,
takin' my time to enjoy the breeze,
thinkin' like a child's alright with me.

Latter years are a gift of a second childhood
and I'm beginning to realize that's not bad but good.
Life becomes simpler, my perspective changes,
some call it wisdom, I call it Life's wages.

For if you live long enough
you'll realize eventually
each day is precious
full of moments of beauty
the trick is to open the eyes of your heart
and see.

Take time to notice
what everyone but children pass by -
a butterfly
a ray of sunshine
the wonder of a world
full of God;s heart and mind....

the beauty of simplicity
the simplicity of beauty
and creativity....

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...