Friday, December 18, 2015

If I can't be free
be free for me
oh my sweet
butterfly away
butterfly away....

I fell to earth
far too soon
Don't you fall too
Don't you fall too....

We had our moments you and I
Together we soared so high
but I couldn't remain
where hearts unrestrained
go and take flight
into seasons of delight....

Where innocense keeps fear
far away and not near....
So

You my sweet
butterfly away
Don't retreat
but use your wings
to soar above
dark and painful things....

Stay where love is
Don't stray from it
Don't follow me
Stay where love is
Forever light and free.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...