Thursday, January 7, 2016

Thank You Father for this day -
for helping me to handl
whatever comes my way,
for keeping my feet on
the path they should be,
for cherishing and loving me
ever so deeply....
for guarding my heart
and my tongue
and keeping my eyes
on Jesus, the beauty of Holiness,
my firstborn among many brethren,
the Lily of my valley,
the apple of my eye,
the One who will draw me
to join him in the sky,
the Savior of my soul,
the One who makes me whole,
the One who wrote my name
in that Eternal Scroll,
Yes thank You Father,
that You I've come to know......


No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...