Saturday, January 16, 2016

When all your socks have holes in em'
When all your dreams have woes in em'
When all your life seems endless strife
and all your goals have foes in em'.....
It's then my friend - you need to bend
the knees of your heart to He who can

Change darkness into Light
create peace from strife,
from chaos - order and beauty
all because He loves you and me....

So don't despair, for He still cares
He still loves and He still dares
to reach out to you
from Heaven above
yes this is true -
there's no where you can go
that can't be reached by His love....

Call to Him, call to Him now
Call to Him, don't ask how
Call His name, Jesus, please,
reach me where I am
and rescue me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Many pastors will only accept people into their congregation who they feel smarter than and who they have authority over. These pastors are...