Wednesday, March 30, 2016

In loving me, you've made me lovable.
In accepting me, I've become acceptable.
I am clean because you wash me.
I am so helpless, just like a baby.
If you don't care, if you don't love me
I will perish for all eternity.
But I'm a little boy who has a daddy.
I've clung to sin with a fierce grip
haven't been able to let go of it.
But your hold on me has been just as fierce.
Your love is so great you became pierced.
You just won't let me go.
Your love is alien to this world
but each heart you grip
flies your banner unfurled -
"I don't just dwell in Heaven above
but I dwell in each humble heart that accepts my love...."

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 I heard the Spirit say - " Isolation: Degradation or Consecration "?  He told me there are two kinds of Isolation  - one from the...