Saturday, May 14, 2016

My God is committed to me.
My God loves me faithfully.
His heart desires to see me succeed.
He loves me so much He was willing to bleed
and take my agony.
Yes my God is committed        to me.

My God cares for me           deeply.
He's never given up on me.
He'll see me through to my final breath.
Then he'll prove he's conquered death,
yes my God cares for me yet!

My God is faithful when I am not. 
His passionate love for me never stops.
He won't leave me or forsake me -
He won't let me rot,
My God is steadfast though I am not.

He will deliver me
from a Hell of my own making.
His love will save me
from eternally partaking
of the fruit of my rebelliousness
because of His forgiveness -
I AM ETERNALLY BLESSED!

                                                           daily I am weak and frail
                                                           daily I am prone to fail
                                                           daily I refuse to fight
                                                           the sins that cause my present plight
                                                           my eyes wander, my heart strays
                                                           daily I do not seek your ways
                                                           I do not seek your face
                                                           I've become such a disgrace
                                                           I've chosen to replace
                                                           your wonderful presence
                                                           with fleshly pleasures
                                                           to what measures
                                                           will I turn to 
                                                           before I once again
                                                           choose to obey you?

                                                           daily I will eat your bread
                                                           by listening to what you've said
                                                           daily forgive me for all my wrongs
                                                            as I try to stay where I belong
                                                           May your Kingdom come
                                                           may your will be done
                                                           in my heart as it is in Heaven
                                                           May Satan's sway
                                                           O'er me today
                                                            be removed like the Pharisee's leaven
                                                           May the whisper to me
                                                           to exalt myself
                                                           above your will
                                                           be cast down to Hell
                                                           and never fulfilled.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part two If we do not "cut off and cast away" during our times of Isolation  - that which displeases and offends The Lord, then H...