Thursday, August 18, 2016

We are entering a "Season of Suddenly's". There are many "suddenly's" found throughout the Bible. When they happen, they usually take everyone by surprise. Yet God will do nothing unless He first reveals it to His Prophets. Because they are waiting upon Him, to hear His words, to speak on His behalf. And I am saying now - prepare yourselves My people. Hide yourselves in the cleft of the Rock. It is not a day for proclaiming. It is not a time for outward expression, but rather it is a time for inward cleansing. Each of you must meet with Me in the private prayer chamber of your heart. Turn inward, not outward. Do not despair at the judgments you see all around you - it will not come nigh you after the third plague. Stand steadfast in Me and I will hide you till the suddenly's are past. Do not listen to man's voice - those with tongues of devils, but listen rather to My voice, My prophets, My words - they are spirit and they are eternal life and they will not fail you. I do not see your transgressions when you are hidden in the cleft of the Rock of Salvation. Behold, I love you with an everlasting love. I will never leave you or forsake you. Do not forsake Me in the time of troubles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...