Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Again


I have not lived
as if my heart is His.
I have honored Him with my lips
but have not obeyed His wish.
My fruit is indeed
rotten beyond belief.
I speak His name
but my actions bring Him shame.
I only know Him with my mind not my heart, I see
Oh Lord create in me a clean heart
and renew a right spirit within me
or hell will be
my eternity.
I despise who I've become.
Have mercy, Israel's Holy One.
May Thy kingdom come, may Thy will be done
in my heart as it is in Heaven.
Cleanse me now of the Pharisee's leaven.
Amen.
I need to be born again, again.

Many will say in that day "Lord, Lord" it's true,
yet many will hear Him say -
"Depart from Me for I never knew you"...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...