Sunday, October 23, 2016

When joy has ebbed out of my soul
When I am bound by thoughts of woe
When there's no one to turn to and no where to go
Faith holds me close.

Just when life's become too bleak
When I cannot find the comfort I seek
When despair has reached it's peak
Hope kisses me.

When I lay bleeding on the roadside of life
Attacked and beaten with stones and knives
When I thought I was going to die
Love took my side
                         cleansed my wounds
                         bought me a room
                         restored me to

Wholeness and health
freedom from self
able to live 
in a world gone to hell....


A good samaritan
says "care I can".

1 comment:

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...