Wednesday, December 21, 2016

How bad will my circumstances be
before i let you have the bad in me?
How broken must i become
before i act like your son?
Oh Lord how long will i
rebel against and despise
your presence in my life?
How long will you be
patient with me?
Your love is all that's keeping me
from Hell for all eternity.
Your patience, grace and mercy
are all that's keeping me
from hell for all eternity.
Take my heart and break my heart
from the inside out -
and from the rubble and debris
make my heart new and holy,
that it may be yours to treasure and posses,
a source of joy and happiness
for all eternity....

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...