Friday, February 10, 2017

Child, why struggle so?
Have you not been told?
If I carried you upon the Tree,
will I not now carry thee?
Will I abandon you,
the one I love more than my own life?
Will I fail to draw you to my side
when I appear in the sky?
My precious beloved -
my eyes are upon you,
my heart belongs to you,
oh lovely one,
my dove, my bride,
the apple of my eye.
Should you waver or begin to doubt
remember this truth -
I will never leave you or forsake you.
Trust me, my child, my love,
the stench of this world will not be found
upon the garments my beloved wears,
for she wears robes of righteousness
dipped in my blood made Holy
for me, my only love.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part two If we do not "cut off and cast away" during our times of Isolation  - that which displeases and offends The Lord, then H...