Sunday, April 30, 2017

For some people, just getting out of bed and getting dressed each day is extremely difficult. I can only imagine the depths of depression they descend into. For them, getting out of bed is a victory. For them, going outside and meeting other people is a victory. For them, Jesus said "come to me all you who are heavy laden and I will give you rest". "I will carry your burdens for you - I will lighten your heavy hearts by bringing joy to them. My light will shine in the darkness of your heart and lo - you will find newness of life and purpose possessing your days. Set your mind on me, fill it with my Word - you will mount up with wings as eagles, you will delight in me as I delight in you and knowing me will become your chief desire. Oh weary one - hear my words, for they are my heart for you - let them pierce the lonliness and despair, let them guide you for I too have been lonely. Take my hand - I will lead you home, dear one.    
"Casting all your care upon Him; for he careth for you"

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...