Monday, April 10, 2017

Jesus saw the suffering
when He left His throne
caused by mankind's sins
on this earth we call home
but He knew no sin
except our own.

Yes, the only sin Jesus ever knew
were the ones committed by me and you.
Pure and clean, He became our offering
that stained and filthy,
we might be
made Holy.

Oh my God! Cleanse my soul!
Here's my heart - take control
May it replace your Heavenly throne.
Renew a right spirit within me
that I may dwell forever with Thee.

When Jesus gazed upon
the crowd gathered at the foot of the Cross,
He was gazing upon the lost.
When Jesus saw those who
crucified Him he knew
He was gazing at me and you
and He took pity and said
"Father forgive them
for they know not what they do".

"Give them life for death,
love for hate.
Rescue them
from a horrible fate.
Don't let them continue to be
apart from You and Me".




No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...