Sunday, August 27, 2017

Contract: Think for self...what do I get out of it?
Covenant: Think for another....what can I give to the other?

Contract: Exalts self
Covenant: Humbles self

Satan's contract: SIN - Severing Intimacy Now...result, we hide from God.
God's Covenant: Holiness...restores intimacy (INTO ME SEE?). We turn to God, not away.

Fruit of sin...Eternal death.
Fruit of Covenant....Eternal life.

Contract: My will....Is:14
Covenant: Father's will...John 1:13, 6:38, Luke 22:42

Contract: Shallow - can be easily broken...
Blood Covenant: Much deeper - Mt: 26:28...cannot be broken easily...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 I heard the Spirit say - " Isolation: Degradation or Consecration "?  He told me there are two kinds of Isolation  - one from the...