Monday, August 21, 2017

I see beauty
                           in the sunlight
caught by the crashing surf
And I see beauty
                           in the Son's light
caught by the crashing waves
of His Spirit
                       flowing in souls
given to Him so completely
our identity
                       is found in Him forever.....

I want to be in the River
of the Holy Spirit's flow
And I want the River in me
cleansing and removing
all my debris
sweeping me along
till I'm powerless to resist
His call       His song
Deep calls and sings unto deep
but do the depths         in me
answer His call?

                                    Destroy this wall...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...