Wednesday, November 29, 2017

The waves end their journey
far from some distant land
splashing upon this beach
where my toes are covered in sand
A dolphin swims by
for a chat and a sip of my tea
then slowly swims away
like the day - rather lazily...
At the beach you unburden yourself
trading cares for each new shell.
The salty air fills your lungs
and you forget from where you've come.
Everyone's friendly at the beach
saying hello, thank you and please
sharing our common secret -
that being at the beach
brings laughter, rest and peace....
Beauty
Everywhere
Always
Calling me
Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 I heard the Spirit say - " Isolation: Degradation or Consecration "?  He told me there are two kinds of Isolation  - one from the...